Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally some pictures!


Here's a picture of the non-Minnesota/Wisconsin students. From left to
right (white people): Me, Meghann, Colin, Ashley (in blue), Marie (red
bandanna), Stephanie F., Kristen (in white), Andre (in hat). Africans
left to right: Simon, Jane and Abdul-Aziz -- they are all on the MSID
staff.

Here's the closest I've gotten to taking a picture that looks like
Lion King. This was taken at Babboon Cliff at Lake Nakuru National
Park - with Lake Nakuru in the background.


Giraffes


Here's a picture of me at Lake Nakuru with a bunch of pelicans and
flamingos. (This one is for Grandma!)





This is by far my favorite picture I've taken in Kenya. It's now the
desktop background on my computer.




Lake Nakuru National Park


Me at Lake Nakuru National Park

Me at Makalia Falls

2 comments:

Patrick (G) said...

Now I've got Elton John crooning 'Circle of Life' in my head :)

DanaLee said...

Dear Dan,
Welcome to Kisumu. My name is Dana Kimball and I run a Cyber Cafe in Kibuye Market. My web site is www.mrdana.com and a site just recently published is www.happy-kenya.info. Anytime you wish to vist you are welcome. I am originally from Ithaca, NY. And now retired working harder than ever.
Dana Lee